“A dream only becomes overrated when not pursued by the dreamer.” ― Courtney Hickman
Art Foundations: We are going to be working in ABSTRACTION and reading about UNITY and that sort of stuff. If you are away… Check out the text online – Look to the right of the screen and click on the Foundations Page… REMEMBER that the exam is coming up shortly – begin to review! What are social topics that are important to you in life? We are going to create works over the next week that speak to the social topic that you feel is important enough in your life that you can make work to respond and comment on it.
Abstraction Worksheet / brainstorming sheet – HERE
- 2.6 Work on creating multiple solutions to solve visual challenges.
- 3.2 apply subjects, symbols, and ideas in art and use skill to solve visual challenges.
What is the social topic that you feel is important enough to make an artwork about? Why does it touch your life? How?
- Create multiple solutions to visual problems.
What were the biggest challenges you had today with perspective? What came back to you relatively easily?
AP Studio Art: Hang a show! Get the work up and out!
- 2.5 defend personal evaluations
- 3.3 describe the creation of images and ideas and explain why they are of value